Saturday, June 21, 2014

Breyer Traditional Brookside Pink Magnum

I'm sure you've noticed that the Brookside Pink Magnum is small, but how small? Well, I just added him to my collection and I have pictures for size comparison. First off, he his a blue roan with red roan points. He is about 5 inches high at the withers and 6 inches high at the eartips. I do like the model, but I would not recommend him if you intend to show your models. He came with a hoof rub, a rub on his shoulder, and there is a little piece of plastic that sticks off his mane. Overall a great model though. To scale he would be about 11.2hh. (The Lady Phase mold is about a scale 15.2hh, and the Idocus mold is about 16hh)
Here he is...
Left Side
Front
Right Side
Back
Left Side- Back to Front

 And here he is with a Lady Phase mold for size comparison...




 And with a ruler...


Please comment if you would like more pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I'd definitely recommend buying him. You can get him on Amazon for about $20 instead of the $25 he costs right from Breyer.

    ReplyDelete